Thursday, January 17, 2013

Amazing Sex

You can't have it if you don't up your game!



I wish I was joking here, but unfortunately, I'm not.  Sex is one of those things in life that we can enjoy as we work to improve it.  I spoke with Dr. Charley Ferrer last night here.  We discussed her newest book, Sex Unlimited.  This book really runs the gamut of the dating scene to erotic fun time and gives even us ole' married people a few ideas.

This is one of those books that everyone can find something useful in this.  Dr. Charley isn't only a fun chicka to chat with, but she knows how to relate to people.  A clinical sexologist, and author of 13 books she is the go to girl for sexy fun ideas.

Do check out Sex Unlimited it's a great read and guaranteed to have something for everyone.  One of the reasons I was so excited to have Dr. Charley on for our Romantic Wednesday is that she really just says it, without holding back and without sugar coating things.  She talks in Sex Unlimited about her 90 day rule, which I love love and wish I knew about it prior to my age of majority where I made bad choices just because I could.

Of course, I skipped over the dating section and went straight to her section called Erotic Pleasures because, well, its fabulous.  I find getting sexy ideas extremely erotic and acting on them even more.  Sex takes practice and you know what they say, practice make perfect.

So grab Sex Unlimited, listen to my chat with Dr. Ferrer here be sure to check back often because we'll have Dr. Ferrer back for next weeks upcoming KinkEnd episode to talk about her book BDSM The Naked Truth.  We've designed some great widgets that upload our rss feed straight to our blogs.  These widgets you can share, just click the get this widget tab below which ever segment you enjoy most and post it to your pages.

Be sure to send in all your questions for Dr. Ferrer as she will be guest authoring on this blog as well as our www.curviesmuses.com to be sure to and answer all your sexy questions.

So stay sexy my little doves, stay safe, read and be sexy and as always...


Stay Curvy
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment